Das Kronkorkenforum

Plattform für Kronkorken-Sammler

Ludmil Fotev - kann ihnjemand helfen?

Moderator: Pätti

Ludmil Fotev - kann ihnjemand helfen?

Beitragvon Marian » Sa Dez 18, 2010 9:32 am

Eine Antwort von 22.11.:

Yes, Marian and i've posted my questions in the Trade meetings section but no answer till now. so, i'll resume for you: i have a flight to Francfurt-Hahn arriving approx. 7 AM saturday with return flight thuesday (if i remember well) or another one, but for the remote Dortmund arriving friday. the train from Hahn will arrives at noon with 4 changes but i believe in DB punctuality. now i'll try contact Niels&Jurgen because it's quite possible combine my trip with them or as in last meeting with Roland if he cames from Budapest but it is less probably. it's not so hard find good price to Wien or Berlin, even more expensive than Frankfurt-Hahn one.
Now it's hard obtain the price for the train, maybe you can give me some suggestions for easy trips in Germany. In France and Italy if the ticket is purchased at least 4 weeks before the price is about 10-15 euros for distances more than 300 km.
so, as the same is with lowcost flights i have to find something sure this week i think

Kann ihn jemand mitnehmen?
Marian

Gesammelte Kronkorken: 45000
Sammelgebiete / Kind of caps: Alle Kronkorken aus Europa, Südamerika und Afrika
+Kanada, Mexiko, Philippinien, Thailand und kleine Ländern
kein Innendruck, keine Randzeichen,
kein Werbe-Set von Kronkorkenfabriken

Re: Ludmil Fotev - kann ihnjemand helfen?

Beitragvon wolfundhase » Mi Dez 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Also ich habe Ludmil jetzt mal per E-Mail geantortet, obwohl ich nicht weiß, bis zu welchem Datum er das überhaupt brauchte (ist ja jetzt schon 1 Monat alt). Damit niemand Doppelarbeit verrichtet, nachfolgend mein Text:

Zdrasti Ludmil,

As far as I understand you land in Frankfurt-Hahn from where you want to go somewhere else in Germany. The train track to Hahn was suspended decades ago, but direct busses go every hour or so to Frankfurt (and some even beyond), and less frequently to Cologne - see map on http://www.hahn-airport.de/default.aspx ... _bus&cc=en. The map directs you to the respective bus companies, their schedules and fares.

Considering cheap train tickets: bahn.de (also in english) gives you all available prices. Discounts apply, if the connection comprises at least partly a long-distance train such as ICE or IC/EC, if you book at least 3 days in advance and discounted tickets are (still) available. Highly demanded connections won't have such fares. For regional trains you can get so-called Laendertickets (http://www.bahn.com/i/view/DEU/en/price ... cket.shtml).

Or try liftsharing on mitfahrgelegenheit.de (choose Flughafen Hahn as depart), there are each day more than a dozen opportunities.

Hope this info doesn't come too late. Best regards
wolfundhase

Gesammelte Kronkorken: 13000
Sammelgebiete / Kind of caps: alles ausser RZ und Innendrucke, besonders Nicht-Biere

Re: Ludmil Fotev - kann ihnjemand helfen?

Beitragvon Marian » Fr Dez 24, 2010 11:09 am

Ludmil hat in der int. Forum eine Beitrag dazu geschrieben:

some helpful ideas needed please! as my eventual arriving in Vienna is later from Roland's possibility pick me up, i need some info/help from my german friends. looking at DB website, i'm not in possibility came to the meeting after my eventually arrival at Frankfurt friday at 17h30 - the train connection for the same day arrives to Nurnberg and i have to stay 6 h at the train station. but as i have the possibility to came a day early in Frankfurt (the same hour) maybe it will be possible as last year i'll spent a night somewhere not so far or with easy train connections the same evening and go the next day with this friend to the meeting. any suggestion, offer, idea are welcome. thanks everybody and merry Christmas
Ludmil
Marian

Gesammelte Kronkorken: 45000
Sammelgebiete / Kind of caps: Alle Kronkorken aus Europa, Südamerika und Afrika
+Kanada, Mexiko, Philippinien, Thailand und kleine Ländern
kein Innendruck, keine Randzeichen,
kein Werbe-Set von Kronkorkenfabriken

Zurück zu Tauschtreffen / Trade conventions